It is already thursday and that means, it is almost weekend! This by itself is already exciting, however this weekend we have got some big plans; watching the Head of the Charles Regatta!
One member of our SRD europe team is on his way as we speak tostrengthen the US team and thus that means it is time to check what is awaiting us. Some facts and figures of this year's HOCR
- It is HOCR's 50th birthday!
- Every year the regatta gets far more applications than they can accept
- During the weekend over 1400 volunteers are helping out
- There will be over 11.000 competitors racing
- HOCR attracts around 400.000 spectators
- 6 crews will be racing with our foot stretcher system!
To read a bit more about the event and the crews racing with SRD, check out our event on HOCR.
Are you not able to watch the regatta in person? Don't be sad because you will not miss out! Watch the regatta via the live webcast here.
To stay up to date on what is going on there in Boston, keep an eye on our twitter and facebook pages!